Welcome to the Official Online Presence of Tania
Marriage Officer / Wedding Ceremonies in South Africa
I have been a marriage officer since 2009 and can assist with:
- Performing wedding ceremonies for large formal weddings.
- Solemnising private weddings.
- Registration of marriages.
- The service includes all required paperwork, submissions to Home Affairs and the provision of a marriage certificate.
I am a fully licensed marriage officer that is registered with the Department of Home Affairs to officiate marriages in the Republic of South Africa.
I conduct services in and around Pretoria and Joburg and can officiate in Afrikaans and English.
If you would like to make use of my services please feel free to contact me for more information.
Info on Bookings for Performances
For more info for churches on
- Christian Copyright Licence
- Resources on Praise and Worship
Visit: CCLI - South Africa
Using this site means you accept its terms |
Copyright © 2010. Tania Berrange, South Africa. All trademarks and logos are the property of their respective owners and may not be reproduced for any purpose without express written permission from the trademark holder.
This website was designed to be viewed at a minimum screen resolution of 1024 x 768 px.